Study in USA as an international student
The US universities are able to provide the best possible platform to international students, which is evident from their high rankings. The Country’s education system offers the most comprehensive coursework to students with an equal emphasis on both practical and theoretical learning.
The United States of America has been a global leader in the field of education and boasts of a lion’s share of top ranked universities according to all major international rankings. Few countries offer as many high ranked universities and noble laureate academia, as USA does. As a matter of fact, nearly 50 of the top 200 universities in the world are based in USA.
Universities in USA are also credited for innumerable patents and ground-breaking innovations, offering a chance to study and compete with some of the finest minds in the respective fields.
Flexibility of applying to different fields of study and a wide variety of Research-Centric Science and Technology Courses are the distinguishing features because of which aspirants strive to get admission in USA.
Students Visa Eligibility
You will generally need the following for your US Student Visa application:
- A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay
- Recent passport size photograph
- Confirmation page of DS-160
- Form I -20
- Payment of application fees for SEVIS
- Application as a non-immigrant
Students Visa Requirements
- Passport (both original and photocopies)
- Visa application confirmation (DS-160)
- A photograph conforming to U.S. visa rules
- Visa fee payment receipt
- Applicant’s I-20 form
- Applicant’s bank statements, tax records, and employment documents as proof of financial stability
It was undoubtedly a great experience with Abroad Options. I am so happy with everything and I loved your service and this was a great experience. Thank you so much for everything and because of Abroad Options i think I was able to achieve my goal. Thankyou once again.