Study in Australia as an international student
Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to further your education and career prospects.When you study in Australia, you have the opportunity to pursue an outstanding education from leading institutions. Australia’s extraordinary heritage of innovation means your potential for success is boundless.
Australia is one of the top study destinations with an excellent education system. With 8 out of 120 World's Top Universities and 5 out of 30 Best Student Cities in the World, Australia is home to over 1100 institutions offering a wide range of programs.
According to statistics, 35 Australian universities are among the world’s best-ranked universities. The country spends up to 250 million dollars per year in financial aids, scholarships and grants for international students to study in Australia.
Known globally as one of the world’s most diverse and welcoming countries, with migrants from about 200 countries, the Australian society is a mixture of cultures that blend into a tolerant and relaxed lifestyle. Australia has consistently ranked in the world’s top 10 most liveable countries.
The contemporary lifestyle and indigenous culture attracts many international students every year.
Students Visa Eligibility
Compared to other countries, it is easier to get a student visa for Australia. Students wanting to study in Australia must meet certain requirements to qualify for a visa. Once you are enrolled in a full-time study course you can apply for a visa under Subclass 500.
With the Student visa (Subclass 500) visa, the visa holder can:
- Enroll in a course participate in an eligible course of study
- Bring family members to Australia
- Apply for the visa online in or outside Australia
- Travel to and from the country
- Work for up to 40 hours every two weeks once your course starts
The duration of the via is for five years, you can apply for an extension.
Students Visa Requirements
- Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate – this is to confirm your enrolment in an Australian University.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement – this is proof of your intention to come to Australia only to study and not to settle down here.
- Certified or notarized copies transcript/document of academic results
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) – approved by the Australian government, this health insurance provides basic medical and hospital cover. You can purchase this insurance through your university.
- Results of tests in the English language like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE if you are a non-native English speaker
- Evidence of monetary means for covering all expenses during the period of study
- Financial Requirements – to get your student visa you must prove that you have the funds to cover your course fees, travel, and living costs.
- Character Requirement – you must submit a certificate to prove you have no criminal record.
- Proof of visa fees payment – proof that you have paid the required visa fees.
I really very happy with the level of your service. Thank you for your support through out my application process.
your free counselling helped me make an effective decision about my higher education and future career prospects, Thankyou.