Migrate to Australia under Skilled Migration Program
Live, work & settle forever in Australia, without any restriction
The Skilled Migration Program invites professionals whose profession is listed on the Skilled Occupations List to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) in Skill select, which enables Australian immigration officials to evaluate your profile. There are varying subclasses under the Australia Skilled Migration Program and applicants must choose the one most appropriate for them. These subclasses are:
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): A points-based visa for applicants who have not been nominated by an employer, state, territory or family member.
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who have been nominated by an Australian state or territory. You can apply for this visa even though you may not be nominated by an employer.
- Skilled – Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476): With this visa, recent engineering graduates can work, live, or study in Australia for up to 18 months. Applicants should have completed a degree from a specific institution within the past 2 years. The applicant should be under 31 years of age.
- Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa: A visa for migrant students who have completed at least 2 years of study in Australia
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 491) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who are nominated by an Australian state or territory, or by a relative living in regional areas
- Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) Visa: A permanent visa for migrants who currently hold other applicable visas
Eligibility For Australia Skilled Migration Program
The Australia Skilled Migration Program requires all applicants to meet a certain minimum threshold of skills and abilities to apply for the visa. You will be assessed based on:
- You have most of the same rights and obligations as Canadian citizens.
- This is a visa for a lifetime (as long you accumulate 2 years of residency days in each 5 year period).
- Your age (must be below 50 years of age)
- Highest level of education
- Your English language skills
- Whether your occupation is on the Skilled Occupations List
- Your work experience
- Health and character assessment
Australian Visa Types
Tourist / visit visa
The Australia Visit Visa is a straightforward visa application giving you the ability to visit Australia for a period of up to 6 months.
Australia offers various Business Visas that allow entrepreneurs, executives and professionals to visit Australia to conduct business.
Australia is one of the best places to higher education and the country attracts thousands of students each year from all over the world.
The Skilled Migrant program is the best streamlined immigration process for professionals to settle in Australia.
How it Works
The Skilled Migrant program is one of the most best ways to migrate to Australia. It is an immigration program based on points to assess the eligibility of individuals wishing to migrate.
Submit all your education and experience documents to get an evaluation report to check your eligibility.
Expression of Intrest
once found eligible you need to submit an EOI to the Canadian high commission with all the relevant documents.
Invitation to apply
once you receive your invitation you need to book an appointment with the VFS and submit your documents to get your visa
Free Online Visa Assessment
Contact us today by fill up free online visa assessment and we will contact you. Aenean hendrerit felis quis magna fermentum pulvinar facilisis ves.